|We are the UK's largest tenant referencing and specialist insurance firm and for a second year running we have been voted a 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies To Work For' the 2nd year running.
Barbon Insurance Group has 3 brands HomeLet, Rentshield & Movem. Head office is based in Lincoln and is home of the HomeLet Brand, Rentshield is based in Teignmouth and Movem in Brighton. We work with tenants, landlords and letting agents – providing them with an award-winning referencing service and a comprehensive suite of insurance products.
Our vision is to be the best insurance and referencing business in the country.
|We are looking for a dynamic Account Manager to join our team. Do you have the drive to succeed and a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets?
Team of Innovative, hardworking, fun industry experts that take pride in delivering an outstanding level of service with a consultative approach to maximising all business opportunities
|You would be responsible for the growth & development of an area of agents for HomeLet. To represent HomeLet as the leader of lettings and to ensure all customers feel valued through a robust contact strategy and consistent delivery of the agreed service levels
Your role is to develop and maintain good working relationships with clients primarily letting agents.
You'll need to demonstrate a consistent and sustained increase in the conversion of our full range of products by identifying our biggest opportunity agents.
• Demonstrate a clear strategy to increase sales month on month
• Monitor and report on performance against sales targets
• Monitor customer preferences to determine focus on sales efforts
• Ensure compliance with regulations and procedures as laid down by the FCA by keeping up to date with all changes in the regulatory framework
• Increase profitability of existing product lines by supporting clients to use added value services wherever possible
• Supported findings with MI and identify any downward trends early and show urgency when addressing any concerns
• Deliver a robust contact and sales strategy across allocated agents segmented into low, medium and high opportunity and engagement
• Schedule appropriate sales training and ensure implementation is effective
• Complete accurately all Sales Complaints and grumbles - investigating and resolving queries and issues raised and advancing where appropriate
• To demonstrate a detailed knowledge of current market conditions in the lettings industry
• Update Competitor Information regularly and share with sales colleagues
• Update CRM system (Salesforce) to record activity and progress
|5 GCSE’s A-C or equivalent including English Lit/Language
Proven sales experience
Experience of working to targets
Confident negotiator and have the ability to ‘Close the deal’
Knowledge of Microsoft programmes – Word/Excel/PowerPoint
Sales experience within the Lettings/Property industry
|We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. All applicants must live and be eligible to work in the UK.|
|Competitive Salary plus up to 25% OTE
25 day’s holiday + bank holidays, Employer pension contribution, 2% salary to spend on a variety of benefits after one year’s service, healthcare cash plan, subsidised gym memberships, online discounts and cashback cards from a variety of high street retailers, free parking, free office fruit, on site therapies, and a variety of flexible benefits (including private medical cover, private dental cover, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, charitable giving)
|15 Apr 2019|