|Account Manager Team Leader (Evolution Champion)|
|We are the UK's largest tenant referencing and specialist insurance firm and a 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies To Work For' for the 2nd year running.
Barbon Insurance Group has 3 brands HomeLet, Rentshield & Movem. Head office is based in Lincoln and is home of the HomeLet Brand, Rentshield is based in Teignmouth and Movem in Brighton. We work with tenants, landlords and letting agents – providing them with an award-winning referencing service and a comprehensive suite of insurance products.
Our vision is to be the best insurance and referencing business in the country.
|We are looking for a dynamic Account Manager Team Leader to join our team. Do you have the drive to succeed and a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets? Do you enjoying motivating your team?|
|You would be responsible for budget line for rent protection performance both new business and renewal within the HomeLet agent base. To represent HomeLet as the leader of lettings and to ensure all customers feel valued through a robust contact strategy and consistent delivery of the agreed service levels.
Demonstrate a consistent and sustained increase in the conversion of our products and opportunities.
Drive change – should areas of our proposition or service prove challenging for our customer base ensure communication is shared and demonstrate ownership of all issues until resolved
|• Ownership of a monthly performance meetings- present findings and potential solutions and new ideas to increase customer engagement.
• Provide face to face business reviews, where required to ensure our client base feels valued and listened to
• Monitor and report on performance against sales targets - include monitoring the performance of your sales team
• Co-ordinate clear strategy plans
• Ensure compliance with regulations and procedures as laid down by the FCA
• Work with underwriters to amend policies where necessary to meet client demand
• Increase profitability of existing product lines by encouraging clients to use added value services wherever possible and closely monitoring renewals
• Consult on the most effective process to follow that suits that business to maximise performance on that product line
• Supported findings with MI and identify and downward trends across rent protection products early and show urgency when addressing any concerns
• Deliver a robust contact and sales strategy across our agents segmented into low, medium and high opportunity and engagement
• Be seen as a role model within the Sales Department and within all areas of the business
• Take full ownership of sales training and ensure implementation is effective
• Ownership of Complaints and grumbles - investigating and resolving queries and issues raised whilst driving change
• Complete accurately all CRM records (Salesforce)
• Ability to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of current market conditions in the lettings industry
Competitive Salary plus up to 25% OTE
|We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. All applicants must live and be eligible to work in the UK.|
|25 day’s holiday + bank holidays, Employer pension contribution, 2% salary to spend on a variety of benefits after one year’s service, healthcare cash plan, subsidised gym memberships, online discounts and cashback cards from a variety of high street retailers, free parking, free office fruit, on site therapies, and a variety of flexible benefits (including private medical cover, private dental cover, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, charitable giving)|
|22 Apr 2019|