|Business Development Executive - Internal|
|We are the UK's largest tenant referencing and specialist insurance firm and a 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies To Work For'.
Barbon Insurance Group has 3 brands HomeLet, Rentshield & Movem. Head office is based in Lincoln and is home of the HomeLet Brand, Rentshield is based in Teignmouth and Movem in Brighton. We work with tenants, landlords and letting agents – providing them with an award-winning referencing service and a comprehensive suite of insurance products.
Our vision is to be the best insurance and referencing business in the country.
|The role of the Internal Business Developement Executive is to actively source new business opportunities and create an ongoing pipeline to deliver new General accounts to Rentshield generating new Referencing and Insurance volumes.
To build relationships, sign up and train new and provide support to new customers ensuring the retention of these accounts from the start of their journey with Barbon.
In addition, this role will play a central role in introducing new and core products to Barbon’s existing customers by delivering robust training programmes in conjunction with the Account Management team.
|• To present the Rentshield portfolio of products and services including general insurance and referencing to potential accounts through direct communications whether by telephone or email.
• To develop business and maximise income through relationship management with both existing and new Rentshield Accounts.
• To provide input and recommendation to the Rentshield and Barbon Direct sales strategy to ensure efficiency of working and to maximise opportunity growth.
• To deliver guidance and training to new & existing customers
• Provide all new customers with a support service for a defined period; inform the customer of all products and services available to them and deliver training where required to help customers use those products and services.
• From time to time carry out external visits to customers.
•To ensure retention of accounts using a consistent contact strategy for the accounts new to Rentshield
• Provide accurate and effective records of customer interaction demonstrating clear and consistent approach to maximising customers business potential.
• Ensure the Barbon proposition is continually improved and developed based on feedback and competitor threats.
• Comply at all times with the FCA’s (and any other applicable regulators)
As well as a competitive salary you have the possibility of earning 40% OTE.
|Education & Qualifications
5 GCSE’s A-C or equivalent, including English and Mathematics
Proven sales experience withing the lettings industry
Proven influencing skills
|We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. All applicants must live and be eligible to work in the UK.|
|25 day’s holiday + bank holidays, Employer pension contribution, 2% salary to spend on a variety of benefits after one year’s service, healthcare cash plan, subsidised gym memberships, online discounts and cashback cards from a variety of high street retailers, free parking, free office fruit, on site therapies, and a variety of flexible benefits (including private medical cover, private dental cover, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, charitable giving)|
|24 Apr 2019|