|Legal & Claims Administrator - CILEx Paralegal Apprenticeship|
|We are the UK's largest tenant referencing and specialist insurance firm and a 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies To Work For'.
Barbon Insurance Group has 3 brands HomeLet, Rentshield & Movem. Head office is based in Lincoln and is home of the HomeLet Brand, Rentshield is based in Teignmouth and Movem in Brighton. We work with tenants, landlords and letting agents – providing them with an award-winning referencing service and a comprehensive suite of insurance products.
Our vision is to be the best insurance and referencing business in the country.
|The Barbon Insurance Group Limited, is the parent company to a number of well established brands within the Private Rented Sector. Acting as an insurance intermediary, Barbon provides both tenant referencing and a wide range of insurance services to protect both landlords and tenants alike.
The main purpose of your role will be to assist the Legal & Claims Team in delivering an efficient, high quality claims provision to our customers. You will achieve this by undertaking the administrative tasks of the Team efficiently, enabling the Claims Handlers to focus on complex insurance and legal related matters.
|KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Adhere to all relevant policies, local processes, regulatory and business service level agreements;
2. Manage file creation in our Claims Management System ensuring that all documents & evidence are reviewed and stored appropriately;
3. Manage all customer enquiries across varied mediums, including but not restricted to email, telephone & post
4. Take pre-emptive steps to enhance recovery potentials within a claim by ensuring all data input is accurate and validated;
5. Organise all incoming/outgoing post to ensure that legal documents are served in line with relevant legislation;
6. Chase outstanding Claim documents to enable claims to progress as efficiently as possible subsequently reducing the financial outlay;
7. Organise and seek approval for Legal briefs that will be sent to the County court, Solicitors agents and all Defendants in legal proceedings; and
8. Diligently undertake all other duties as reasonably requested.
• Ability to work with technology
• Ability to work in a business environment
• Customer service skills
• Hands on & Practical ability
• Ability to work within the physical nature of the job
• Proficient in Microsoft Word
• Use of Email/Internet
• Experience in a similar role
• Collaborative Working- Works Co-Operatively as One Team
• Communicating Clearly- Communicates Professionally
• Leading & Developing- Drives Own Development
• Thinking Customer- Puts the Customer First
• Commercial Mind-set- Makes an effort to limit wasted resource
• Analysing & Initiating- Makes Effective Decisions
• Adapting & Responding- Is Open to Change
• Taking Ownership- Accepts Responsibility
• Creating & Innovating- Seeks Improvement
• Acts with integrity, showing respect and fairness.
Minimum Entry Qualifications:
• GCSE grades A to C or equivalent are essential, specifically Maths and English.
• 3 A Levels grade C or above.
Please note that the stipulation of the Apprenticeship is that the successful candidate can not have more then 12 months paralegal experience or a Law degree.
|We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. All applicants must live and be eligible to work in the UK.|
|25 day’s holiday + bank holidays, Employer pension contribution, 2% salary to spend on a variety of benefits after one year’s service, healthcare cash plan, subsidised gym memberships, online discounts and cashback cards from a variety of high street retailers, free parking, free office fruit, on site therapies, and a variety of flexible benefits (including private medical cover, private dental cover, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, charitable giving)|
|23 Apr 2019|