|We are the UK's largest tenant referencing and specialist insurance firm and a 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies To Work For'.
Barbon Insurance Group has 3 brands HomeLet, Rentshield & Movem. Head office is based in Lincoln and is home of the HomeLet Brand, Rentshield is based in Teignmouth and Movem in Brighton. We work with tenants, landlords and letting agents – providing them with an award-winning referencing service and a comprehensive suite of insurance products.
Our vision is to be the best insurance and referencing business in the country.
This role is based in Teignmouth working for the Rentshield Brand.
|The role of the Marketing Executive is to help drive growth through the winning of new Tenant Referencing and associated Insurance volume via Letting Agents across our broad spectrum of marketing initiatives. The role holder will ensure a thorough understanding of our market, our products and our services as well as those of our competitors. They will create and drive marketing campaigns to assist the sales function sell the Rentshield Direct products. They will deliver brand content across all social media platforms to assist in growth in Referencing and Insurance on both volumes and revenue.
The role holder will develop and improve communications with existing customers and provide best in class customer focused content to ensure high customer retention.
|KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• To develop and maintain an expert understanding of our products and services, the lettings market, our competitors’ offerings and the regulated environment in which we operate
• To build and maintain our Social media presence across all appropriate platforms to assist in delivering the overall sales strategy
• To create marketing campaigns to provide leadflow into our sales teams to assist them in selling the Rentshield Direct portfolio of products and services. To include Insurance and Referencing reaching potential clients by telephone, email or face to face
• To provide insight into the wider marketplace, service standards and strategies to enable best practice, gain market advantage and maximise our opportunity - creating an overall stronger ‘team’ performance
• To improve our presence and standing with existing external ratings engines such as FEEFO through customer engagement and feedback
• To deliver product support, guidance and training documentation to new & existing customers
• To deal proactively and take ownership of client enquiries - escalating where appropriate
• To comply at all times with the FCA’s (and any other applicable regulators) principles, commitments and Codes of Practice - maintaining a thorough understanding of the requirements and reporting any failures to comply immediately
• To report any suspected breaches, complaints and incidents immediately to the appropriate person as per our policies
•To be an integral part of the management team with Rentshield to help drive the business towards its commercials targets and aims.
Education & Qualifications
5 GCSE’s A-C or equivalent, including English and Mathematics
Professional qualification eg IDM, CIM
• Proven marketing experience within a varied B2B marketing fucntion
• Proven content & copywriting experience for Brand campaigns and Lead generation marketing campaigns in a B2B environment
• Proven Content management on social media platforms
• Ability to use Microsoft Office effectively: Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint
• Use of Redeye marketing platform
• Wordpress website content editing
• Previous use of Google analytics
• High ability to communicate and influence at any level
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Tenacious - understands how to adapt approach for a better outcome, is engaged to ensure success
• Problem solver - listens in order to remove obstacles and find a way to the required outcome
• Multi-tasker - can manage multiple people, pitches, projects and relationships seamlessly
|We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. All applicants must live and be eligible to work in the UK.|
|25 day’s holiday + bank holidays, Employer pension contribution, 2% salary to spend on a variety of benefits after one year’s service, healthcare cash plan, subsidised gym memberships, online discounts and cashback cards from a variety of high street retailers, free parking, free office fruit, on site therapies, and a variety of flexible benefits (including private medical cover, private dental cover, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, charitable giving)|
|29 May 2019|