|Account Manager Trainee|
|We are the UK's largest tenant referencing and specialist insurance firm and a 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies To Work For'.
Barbon Insurance Group has 3 brands HomeLet, Rentshield & Movem. Head office is based in Lincoln and is home of the HomeLet Brand, Rentshield is based in Teignmouth and Movem in Brighton. We work with tenants, landlords and letting agents – providing them with an award-winning referencing service and a comprehensive suite of insurance products.
Our vision is to be the best insurance and referencing business in the country.
|The Role -
To oversee all inbound agents queries and aid in promoting self-service, also to utilise agent contact and book appointments for upsell opportunity.
To develop and maintain long term relationships with a portfolio of assigned and new customers. Connecting with key influencers in delivery of business growth solutions to maximise income streams.
To ensure retention of accounts using a consistent contact strategy.
To demonstrate detailed knowledge of current market conditions in the lettings industry.
|• Develop a trusted account manager relationship with accounts.
• Ensure a timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
• Identify and grow opportunities within area and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
• Assist with high severity requests or issues escalated as needed.
• To provide information on FCA regulated insurance products in a non-advised manner to enable customers to reach an informed decision to purchase
• Provide accurate and effective records of customer interaction demonstrating a clear and consistent approach to maximising our customers business potential
• To present the Barbon’s portfolio of products and services including general insurance and referencing to potential clients through direct communications .
• Meet set sales quotas for growth & retention
• Monitor and follow up on all product training completed with agents
• Operate compliantly with relevant FCA regulations and procedures
|Education/ Qualifications GCSE’s A-C or equivalent.
Ability to communicate at all levels, present and influence
Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’ excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process
Experience in delivering client focused solutions based on customer needs
Proven sales ability
Knowledge of the Lettings industry
Experience of working within the FCA regulated environment
|We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. All applicants must live and be eligible to work in the UK.|
|25 day’s holiday + bank holidays, Employer pension contribution, 2% salary to spend on a variety of benefits after one year’s service, healthcare cash plan, subsidised gym memberships, online discounts and cashback cards from a variety of high street retailers, free parking, free office fruit, on site therapies, and a variety of flexible benefits (including private medical cover, private dental cover, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, charitable giving)|
|12 Jun 2019|