|12 Months - Maternity Cover|
|We are the UK's largest tenant referencing and specialist insurance firm and a 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies To Work For'.
Barbon Insurance Group has 3 brands HomeLet, Rentshield & Movem. Head office is based in Lincoln and is home of the HomeLet & Movem Brands, Rentshield is based in Teignmouth. We work with tenants, landlords and letting agents – providing them with an award-winning referencing service and a comprehensive suite of insurance products.
Our vision is to be the best insurance and referencing business in the country.
|To provide a credit control service to the Company with the primary function being the collection of overdue debtors and to reconcile client and agent receipts. To administer the collection of cash via Direct Debit and process the associated reports.|
|• Provide an effective credit control service and ensure the aged debt is kept within agreed company guidelines
• Chase overdue invoices and tenant rent by telephone, letter and email within agreed timescales
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
• Reconcile and process the daily direct debits and process the associated reports
• Conduct all statement reconciliation, direct debit and credit card activities in accordance with Company procedures and guidelines
• Deal with client /customer queries efficiently, timely, and in a professional manner
• Follow through debtors to ensure payment received in accordance with agreed KPIs
• Supply any ad hoc analysis on request
• Undertake additional tasks and project work across the finance team as required
Education / Qualifications • GCSE
Experience / Knowledge
• Proven credit control experience
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and Access
• Accounting software packages
Skills / Aptitudes
• Ability to work using own initiative as well as within a team
• Maintain accurate records
• Good telephone manner whilst applying a degree of persistence and assertiveness but maintain a courteous, professional approach.
• Demonstrate a high level of numeracy and attention to detail
• Good organisation and time management skills
• Good problem solver, looks for resolution
• Ability to recognise potential risks
• Flexible and approachable
• Work well under pressure
• Proactive and a self-starter
|We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. All applicants must live and be eligible to work in the UK.|
|25 day’s holiday + bank holidays, Employer pension contribution, 2% salary to spend on a variety of benefits after one year’s service, healthcare cash plan, subsidised gym memberships, online discounts and cashback cards from a variety of high street retailers, free parking, free office fruit, on site therapies, and a variety of flexible benefits (including private medical cover, private dental cover, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, charitable giving)|
|19 Jun 2019|