|Debt Recovery Administrator (CILEx Apprenticeship)|
|We are the UK's largest tenant referencing and specialist insurance firm and a 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies To Work For'.
Barbon Insurance Group has 3 brands HomeLet, Rentshield & Movem. Head office is based in Lincoln and is home of the HomeLet Brand, Rentshield is based in Teignmouth and Movem in Brighton. We work with tenants, landlords and letting agents – providing them with an award-winning referencing service and a comprehensive suite of insurance products.
Our vision is to be the best insurance and referencing business in the country.
|You will maximise recovery against Tenants & Guarantors that contribute towards the ~£2.1 Million paid out annually in Rent Guarantee. To achieve this, you will undertake all administrative work for the Debt Recovery Team efficiently, enabling the Recovery Handlers to focus on complex insurance and legal related matters. You will work collaboratively with the Claims Handling Team to maximise the success of recovery through pre-emptive intervention and minimise costs incurred in pursuit of repayment.|
|• Adhere to all relevant policies, local processes, regulatory and business service level agreements
• Organise and arrange the correct signatories for all invoices received
• Manage and escalate all incoming and outgoing recovery payments including be not limited to; Repayment Plan Payments, Landlord Refunds, Guarantor Payments, Full & Final Settlements
• Liaise between recovery handlers and the finance department in order to arrange payment vehicles, maximising recovery potential
• Organise, Scan, Allocate and Manage all in/outbound post in a timely manner
• Organise, Attach and File all trace reports, escalating where necessary to the Recovery Handler(s)
• Respond in a timely manner to all administration enquiries, via but not limited to; telephone, letter, email
• Allocate Recoveries tasks in order of priority on a daily basis to ensure customer demand is met
• Prepare documents and information for Pre-litigation assessment
• Cleanse and organise data to ensure compliance with Regulatory requirements and Business Policies
• Select, organise and submit cases to our third party debt recovery providers. Whilst being the main contact for any disputes/queries they may receive
• Reviewing cases accurately to make a decision on what enforcement steps to take
|Essential Education/ Qualifications
• 3 GCSE results (C) or equivalent qualifications, of which must be English and Maths
• Ability to work with technology
• Ability to work in a business environment
• Customer service skills
• Hands on & Practical ability
• Ability to work within the physical nature of the job
• Proficient in Microsoft Word
• Use of Email/Internet
• Experience in a similar role
Please note that the stipulation of the Apprenticeship is that the successful candidate cannot have more than 12 month’s paralegal experience or a Law degree.
|We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. All applicants must live and be eligible to work in the UK.|
|25 day’s holiday + bank holidays, Employer pension contribution, 2% salary to spend on a variety of benefits after one year’s service, healthcare cash plan, subsidised gym memberships, online discounts and cashback cards from a variety of high street retailers, free parking, free office fruit, on site therapies, and a variety of flexible benefits (including private medical cover, private dental cover, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, charitable giving)|
|27 Jun 2019|