|Media Services Executive|
|We are the UK's largest tenant referencing and specialist insurance firm and a 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies To Work For'.
Barbon Insurance Group has 3 brands HomeLet, Rentshield & Movem. Head office is based in Lincoln and is home of the HomeLet Brand, Rentshield is based in Teignmouth and Movem in Brighton. We work with tenants, landlords and letting agents – providing them with an award-winning referencing service and a comprehensive suite of insurance products.
Our vision is to be the best insurance and referencing business in the country.
|To sell Virgin Media and Sky services to HomeLet customers by utilising outbound data and inbound calls/warm transfers from other areas of the business.
To process orders (Virgin Media), adhering to quality guidelines and scripting, and to submit leads direct to Sky for a contact centre based in Leeds to call.
Achieving and exceeding set targets and KPI’s.
|• Sell Media Services directly to HomeLet customers that are eligible
• Meet individual/exceed targets and assist in meeting targets set for team and business unit
• Outbound call on leads provided from agents and other areas of the business
• Maximise your opportunity to sell through ownership of you own productivity
• To be aware of the department targets work as part of a team to ensure you strive to influence this in a positive way
• Offer support to your team leader and step up to lead the team in their absence in in terms of conduct, behaviours , output and tasks
• Approach each day as a fresh challenge and with an enthusiasm to deliver
• To ensure that TCF requirements are followed throughout company processes, procedures and in dealing with customers
• Work using script/call guide
• To take ownership and responsibility of your workload and performance
• To take ownership of keeping up to date with the newest offers available for our customers and the savings that can be made as a HomeLet customer
• To achieve or exceed target on all quality assessments
• Work closely with all departments to deliver exceptional service
• Input accurate data into all necessary logs, trackers and databases to accurately record information and provide adequate MI and audit trails
• To report to Team Leader any problems encountered or to a supervisor in absence of a Team Leader
• To update team visuals with targets and figures
• To identify and make recommendations for improvements to current working practices as required
• Effectively deal with and log complaints
• Prepare for monthly performance reviews, annual performance and development appraisals
• Adhere to Barbon Policies
• To carry out any other tasks as directed by Team Leaders or Manager
Bonus - you have the potential to earn up to 35% bonus each month.
Excellent communication skills
|We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. All applicants must live and be eligible to work in the UK.|
|25 day’s holiday + bank holidays, Employer pension contribution, 2% salary to spend on a variety of benefits after one year’s service, healthcare cash plan, subsidised gym memberships, online discounts and cashback cards from a variety of high street retailers, free parking, free office fruit, on site therapies, and a variety of flexible benefits (including private medical cover, private dental cover, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, charitable giving)|
|19 Jun 2019|