|We are the UK's largest tenant referencing and specialist insurance firm and a 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies To Work For' for the 2nd year running.
Barbon Insurance Group has 3 brands HomeLet, Rentshield & Movem. Head office is based in Lincoln and is home of the HomeLet Brand, Rentshield is based in Teignmouth and Movem in Brighton. We work with tenants, landlords and letting agents – providing them with an award-winning referencing service and a comprehensive suite of insurance products.
Our vision is to be the best insurance and referencing business in the country.
|The main purpose of the role will be to assist the Legal & Claims Team in delivering an efficient, high quality claims provision to our customers. Your role is crucial to the success of the Legal & Claims function and you will handle all administrative tasks, which includes the opening of legal files in our case management system and managing customer enquiries prior to a claim being accepted.|
|1) Adhere to all relevant policies, local processes, regulatory and business service level agreements;
2) Input claims, storing the relevant documents & evidence on the corresponding systems;
3) Manage all customer enquiries across varied mediums, including but not restricted to email, telephone & post
4) Take pre-emptive steps to enhance recovery potentials within a claim by ensuring all data input is accurate;
5) Organise all incoming/outgoing post to ensure that legal documents are served in line with relevant legislation;
6) Chase outstanding Claim documents to enable claims to progress as efficiently as possible subsequently reducing the financial outlay;
7) Organise and seek approval for Legal briefs that will be sent to the County court, Solicitors agents and all Defendants in legal proceedings; and
8) Diligently undertake all other duties as reasonably requested.
|The successful candidate will have:
- at least 3 GCSEs, or equivalent qualification, graded at "c" or above, with two being in English and Mathmatics
- Previous experience of at least 6 months in a similar role.
|We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. All applicants must live and be eligible to work in the UK.|
|25 day’s holiday + bank holidays, Employer pension contribution, 2% salary to spend on a variety of benefits after one year’s service, healthcare cash plan, subsidised gym memberships, online discounts and cashback cards from a variety of high street retailers, free parking, free office fruit, on site therapies, and a variety of flexible benefits (including private medical cover, private dental cover, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, charitable giving)|
|12 Nov 2019|