|Internal Business Development Executive|
|We are the UK's largest tenant referencing and specialist insurance firm and a 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies To Work For'.
Barbon Insurance Group has 3 brands HomeLet, Rentshield & Movem. We work with tenants, landlords and letting agents – providing them with an award-winning referencing service and a comprehensive suite of insurance products.
Our vision is to be the best insurance and referencing business in the country.
|The role of the Internal Business Developement Executive is to actively source new business opportunities and create an ongoing pipeline to deliver new General accounts to Rentshield generating new Referencing and Insurance volumes. To build relationships, sign up and train new and provide support to new customers ensuring the retention of these accounts from the start of their journey with Barbon. In addition, this role will play a central role in introducing new and core products to Barbon’s existing customers by delivering robust training programmes in conjunction with the Account Management team.|
|• To present the Rentshield portfolio of products and services including general insurance and referencing to potential accounts through direct communications whether by telephone or email.
• To develop business and maximise income through relationship management with both existing and new Rentshield Accounts.
• To provide input and recommendation to the Rentshield and Barbon Direct sales strategy to ensure efficiency of working and to maximise opportunity growth.
• To follow the third party engagement process for all new agents ensuring a smooth transition into Rentshield for the customer
• To deliver guidance and training to new & existing customers
• Provide all new customers with a support service for a defined period; inform the customer of all products and services available to them and deliver training where required to help customers use those products and services.
• From time to time carry out external visits to customers.
• To ensure retention of accounts using a consistent contact strategy for the accounts new to Rentshield
• Provide accurate and effective records of customer interaction demonstrating clear and consistent approach to maximising customers business potential.
• Ensure the Barbon proposition is continually improved and developed based on feedback and competitor threats.
• Deal effectively and take ownership of client enquiries and escalate where appropriate.
• To update the Salesforce system as required.
• Achieve all KPI’s and targets set for the role.
• Continually focus on self and improvement to identify individual training needs in accordance with own career development.
• Provide additional Relationship Management Support to other customers not signed up by them when required.
• Comply at all times with the FCA’s (and any other applicable regulators) principles, commitments and Codes of Practice. Maintaining a deep awareness of the requirements and and report all failures to comply with requirement immediately.
• Report all suspected breaches, complaints and incidents immediately to the Approved Person responsible for compliance either directly or via the organisations Compliance Procedure Manual.
|Proven sales experience ideally within the lettings industry
Proven influencing skills
Leading & Developing- Drives Own Development
Thinking Customer- Puts the Customer First
Communicating Clearly- Communicates Professionally
Planning & Prioritising-Prioritises and Plans Own Work
|We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. All applicants must live and be eligible to work in the UK.|
|25 day’s holiday + bank holidays, Employer pension contribution, 2% salary to spend on a variety of benefits after one year’s service, healthcare cash plan, subsidised gym memberships, online discounts and cashback cards from a variety of high street retailers, free parking, free office fruit, on site therapies, and a variety of flexible benefits (including private medical cover, private dental cover, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, charitable giving)|
|22 Nov 2019|