|Insurance Sales Executive|
|We are one of the UK's largest tenant referencing and specialist insurance firm and a 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies To Work For'.
We have three brands HomeLet, Rentshield & Let Alliance. Our Head office is based in Lincoln and is home of the HomeLet Brand, Rentshield is based in Teignmouth and Let Alliance is based in Chester. We work with tenants, landlords and letting agents – providing them with an award-winning referencing service and a comprehensive suite of insurance products.
Our vision is to be the best insurance and referencing business in the country.
|To sell Insurance policies directly to customer through outbound calling and inbound calls. Utilising leads from within the HomeLet and or Let Alliance business to sell insurance policies, meeting/ exceeding sales targets.|
|• Sell Insurance products directly to Tenants and/or Landlords
• Meet individual/exceed targets and assist in meeting targets set for team and business unit
• Outbound call on leads provided from agents and other areas of the business
• Maximise your opportunity to sell through ownership of you own productivity
• To be aware of the department targets work as part of a team to ensure you strive to influence this in a positive way
• approach each day as a fresh challenge and with an enthusiasm to deliver
• To remain 100% FCA, DPA and ICOB compliant
• To ensure that TCF requirements are followed throughout company processes, procedures and in dealing with customers
• Work using script/call guide
• To take ownership and responsibility of your workload and performance
• To achieve or exceed target on all quality assessments
• Work closely with all departments to deliver exceptional service
• To feedback to our Account Management teams on leads maximising the cross selling opportunities on each phone call.
• Input accurate data into all necessary logs, trackers and databases to accurately record information and provide adequate MI and audit trails
• To report to Team Leader any problems encountered or to a supervisor in absence of a Team Leader
• To update team visuals with targets and figures
• To identify and make recommendations for improvements to current working practices as required
• Effectively deal with and log complaints
• Prepare for monthly performance reviews, annual performance and development appraisals
• Attend and participate at your team meeting
• Adhere to Barbon Policies
• To carry out any other tasks as directed by the Insurance Sales Team Leaders or Manager
|Education & Qualifications:
GCSE in English Language and Maths (or equivalent)
Proven sales experience
Experience of working to targets.
Experience of regulated products, non advised selling and or financial / insurance experience
Campaign or outbound calling experience
Knowledge of insurance
Skills & Aptitude:
Excellent communication skills
|We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. All applicants must live and be eligible to work in the UK.|
|25 day’s holiday + bank holidays, Employer pension contribution, 2% salary to spend on a variety of benefits after one year’s service, healthcare cash plan, subsidised gym memberships, online discounts and cashback cards from a variety of high street retailers, free parking, free office fruit, on site therapies, and a variety of flexible benefits (including private medical cover, private dental cover, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, charitable giving)|
|18 Mar 2021|